3.03.2007

Rant and Other Stuff

Harold



My fish. Why can't everyone be like my fish Harold? He's quiet, he listens, he does what he is told (to swim) and eats when he is fed. He never talks back or makes fun of people. I love Harold. You should love him too. Because he's never done anything to you, either.



That's how people should be. They should take a lesson from my fishie foo. The world would be a whole lot better. There would be no plastic surgery because no one would feel the need to do the changes. There would be no cliques, when you go to class no one would stare at you and laugh if you had toilet paper on your shoe or hanging on your pants they would just politely tell you. (Kind of a personal experience) When you go to the beach no one would judge your body. Gah, how nice. Not to name names, but I also go into a knitting store that judges me because of how young I am (how strange). None of this would happen if we would thing like good ol' Harold.


Of course, we are not fish. We do not have little brains that do not think of anything but eating and pumping those gills. But if we did grow something bigger but similar...grand mastering.


Sorry for my little rant. Just people have been bugging me lately.


On a brighter note, Laura and Byron are out here for a week and are coming over for dinner with their family on monday. Should be a good time.

4 comments:

sulu-design said...

Rant away, baby! Sometimes I just want to crawl into a dark hole where I can be by myself because I get so thoroughly annoyed by people. Then again, there are times when I'm so struck by the kindness or creativity or whatever of others and it makes me glad I don't have to stay in that hole. Enjoy your friends' visit.

DROVER said...

I love fishes....
Anyway, about your "rant", I rant a lot. And talk a lot. Just look at my blog, and all you see is psychology stuff. xD

DROVER said...

I love fishes....
Anyway, about your "rant", I rant a lot. And talk a lot. Just look at my blog, and all you see is psychology stuff. xD

lauren rene, said...

Arwen, "a lot" doesn't even begin to cover it.
Nice fish.
Who's Laura and Byron?
Visit blog for full date details.