4.01.2007

So Sorry

I've been a little busy driving my new white car around. My cousins from Virginia have come in for spring break which is exciting. My family, my cousin Mary, and her friend Alex went to The Dresden Room in Hollywood for dinner for my birthday, which is on thursday. It was really good food. I had the veal piccata, and it was like butter. Yum. Well, it didn't taste like butter, but you know what I mean.


Work is going well, and I have my school orientation tomorrow. That should be okay unless I hit tons of traffic going down there. I probably won't but who knows. I get to have lunch at the school for free as well, what a bonus. I actualy start school next monday.


I have decided to go to England for my winter break. I know someone who lives over there, and I get a 10 week break, so why not go and visit? He has a mansion with an indoor gym and pool, so it can't be that bad of a situation to hold another person. I think I can deal with the weather as well.


My cousin Shelby didn't come home the night before last night, (she's 15) so my Aunt Jackie had the cops searching for her practically half the day yesterday. It turns out she had passed out and th guy she was with lied to the cops. Oooh scandal!


PS: Look at my farmers tan, eek!

9 comments:

La Principessa said...

Oh man, I miss living in London so much it hurts. Be sure you hit up Topshop when you're there!

Brittany said...

I plan on it!

Anonymous said...

hey do you know lauren conrad. since she does go to FIDM. that would be so cool!!!

Brittany said...

she graduated already i believe.

Anonymous said...

oh but did you meet her?

Brittany said...

no, i don't think so.

DROVER said...

You know, you and your family strongly resemble each other. That's really cool, as my family and I hardly bear any resemblance what-so-ever.

Brittany said...

well thanks.

Brittany said...

well thanks.