5.28.2007

Nonsense

So on this memorial day, a lot of things have happened. My friend from Los Angeles decided to flake and not come out to my house today. Was she planning on telling me? No, not until I called her.

Also, my sister got really drunk last night and came home at 4 in the morning throwing up while her friends held her hair, whatever. The most disappointing thing was she had open bottles of alcohol in her car, in water bottles, labeled what drink it was. Thank god she wasn't pulled over.

Went for a motorcylce ride with my dad. That was nice.

That's it. Have a good memorial day!

5 comments:

Emma said...

I wish I motorcycled with my dad. I do not. My dad has never been on a motorbike in his life, at least not that I know of.
I'm sorry about your sister, we've all been there and it's never fun. I don't have a sister, but I definitely have friends who make not-so-great choices at times and I'm stuck trying to keep them from a) getting arrested or b) making stupid decisions that will later affect them.
Which sounds oh-so-7th-Heaven but it isn't half as heartwarming as it sounds.

Brittany said...

haha i know what you mean.

La Principessa said...

Aw--I'm sorry that your day was, erm, eventful in a mostly negative way. It happens, though. People do dumb things all the time. At least your sister had her friends looking out for her!

Anonymous said...

sorry, your weekend was sorta crappy. i have a lot of friends like that! my friend claire always plans things last minute, as in the day of, and usually she still can't do anything, we hung out 2 weeks ago, and amazingly we planned that a few days before it actually happened! and my friend megan, usually calls me to tell me she'll be late, after i've been waiting for 20mn, and it's usually turns out that she left her house at the original time we planned on meeting...ugg. there's a dif between underestimating how long it will take to get there vs. leaving at the time you should be there! haha, sorry, i'm ranting clearly i have major pet peeves with this!

sorry about your sister, i don't have one, but like emma i often am the voice of reason for some of my dimwitted friends and their futures...

alexgirl said...

Oooh a motorcycle ride! Sounds fun. I think I'd be too scared though.
Sorry about your sister. What a mess!!