3.12.2007

New Desktop

So I redid my desktop. And now I have donuts for icons (well some of them), a sugar shaker for a cusor and peppers for the background! How great is that? It took me a lot of hard work, and it doesn't even really match, but I like it a lot. It's so cute!


I love food, donuts and these little peppers especially. I couldn't figure out how to do the internet explorer, camera or itunes icons, but of well, three is better than all of them I guess. I'm so crafty.


Maybe I should have been a photography major or a graphics design major. Haha. Yes, I did take the picture of the pepper myself, thank you.


Anyway, today I took the rest of my pictures for my project, it should look good. I'm excited for my interview on thursday. The FAFSA is done, everything is done. I can't wait.


You know what we should do? Mail a digital picture of something, like something you really like, like my dog or your flowerbox or something. A closet. Anything. How fun would that be? Who's up for it? Maybe we can start with a daily digital email of pictures? We can do a random hat pulling of emails!


PS: Look really hard at my taskbar...what is that? What I Wore? Niiiiiiice.



4 comments:

DROVER said...

Aww! I want donuts too!! XD That's so cool!

Anonymous said...

I've got a little blue dinasour cursor...

Brittany said...

arwen...I know!
lauren, thats cool too!

La Principessa said...

Aw. . . I'm touched!!