3.11.2007

Nice Lady

So I went into Jo-Anns the other day to buy materials for my project. I got talking to my cashier and she wanted to go to FIDM but she couldn't afford to go.


She went to Cal State Fullerton instead but became a buyer for Brighton and went to Japan to study leathers. How fun!


She gave me that mannequin to remember her by. How sweet! Just though I would share.


My project is going great by the way. I can't wait for April 4th, which is when I start school! I'm also getting a new Toyota Prius to make the drive with. Yay!

8 comments:

La Principessa said...

Ooooh, so jealous. I'm dying for a Prius!

Brittany said...

me too, I can't believe it's actually happening! and with driving 2 hours each way, i deserve it haha

Anonymous said...

TWO hours EACH way? Do you saty during the week days and just come home on the weekends, or what?
evil

Brittany said...

no i would travel each day. both ways. my dad does it, so can i. now thats with traffic, without its like 45-60 mins

Anonymous said...

Ahh. I forgot. You live in California. my friends going there for a week in July.
I heardf that it can take three hours to get home from work, sp poeople leave at 2:30 and work on laptops in their cars. Do you not have a transit system? I know San Fransisco does, but then i don't know what city you're in.
lauren/evil

Brittany said...

well, we kind of do in la, i know it sounds weird, but we have a bus system in the middle of the freeway. dont ask me why they didnt build a train, another metrolink (we also have those too), or whatever, but a bus? come on people! we have cars on the freeway!

sulu-design said...

New car? Lucky you!!!

Brittany said...

yeah thanks!