2.25.2007

The Best Gum EVER!

This gum let's you relax, because it will take away your worries of ever having ugly childern. I repeat, never having ugly children. I have no idea where my dad got this gum, I think he got it from a person he works with or something and did not find it on the street (which would kinda make it that much better). But this is something you have to see.


This gum, made by Blueq.com states (not so quietly) Don't Have Ugly Children. So I guess it only makes you worry more. The web site even says it "...is used by the world's most perfect families." No isn't that just nice.


Sides of the Box


Remember, "It's a crime to be ugly!" Hmm...I may just call that senator about it.




Remember, "It's a crime to be ugly!" Hmm...I may just call that senator about it.

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

Hi, friend. Glad to meet cha!