5.06.2007

I'm Infectious!

So right now I have a skin infection. It's crazy all over my face like gnarly. I was going to post a picture, but I think I will spare you all. But believe me, I do not want to go to school tomorrow. Ug, and I feel horrible with all the medication that I am on for this.


Anyway, I have interviewed for an intern position for Grafitipink.com which is an internet site for underthings which I love. They will be so much better than Victoriasecret.com in a year. Check it out! I hope I get the position. I'm so excited, this is such a great opportunity for me, I would be calling vendors and going on errands and talking with the big wigs of the company. oooh!


Yesterday was Brad's birthday. Brad was one of my first if not the first boyfriend I had, and he's still one of my best friends today. Happy 20th Bradley! It was fun.

1 comment:

La Principessa said...

Ugh, I know the feeling--when I had mono, I broke out into a whole-body rash. My then boyfriend asked if I wanted to hang out, and I was like, "WHOLE BODY RASH." It sucks.

Good luck with the internship, and feel better soon!